Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent
Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent for you can have a great impact on your home buying and selling experience. This is a big investment, finding the best real estate agent at the beginning ensures you won’t have any regrets at the end.
Things to consider when looking for the Best REALTOR®:
- You’re going to be spending quite a bit of time with you Real Estate Agent, are you personally compatible? Are they a good listener, when you express your wants and needs are they hearing you?
- Is their style of communication in line with how you would like the process to flow? Are they constantly requesting in-person visits or telephone time or are they able to keep you up to date with text and email and vice versa?
- Are they knowledgeable in terms of the geographic areas they service, home structures and mechanics, policies and procedures?
- Are they full-time or part-time?
- Do they clearly explain all their services and the options available to you in the area of real estate representation?
- Do they have a rolodex of contacts for trades or services providing you with a few options in each area? Do they have pre-negotiated discounted rates with contractors, storage facilities, movers, homestagers, painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, etc.?