Buying a house in London, Ontario has never been easier.
Find a real estate agent who provides excellent service, has a great customer satisfaction record and will work to get you the best deal possible. In London, Ontario that Realtor is Kristina Bradley. Having a great Realtor can make buying a house in London an exciting experience.
The Biggest Mistake I see is buyers calling the agent listed on the sign. The agent selling that home has a legally contracted responsibility to their client to sell the home for the most money they can get. While they are required to work with you in a fair and professional manner, “fair” is very subjective. There is no cost to you to use your own agent. Why take the chance?
My role is to work with you as an advocate:
- help you understand the local real estate market
- stay on top of the MLS listings
- work fast to be the first offer on that amazing property
- negotiate the best value
- navigate the real estate market with tips and tricks for buying a house in the London area (Strathroy, Mt. Brydges, St. Thomas, Lucan, Middlesex Centre, Thamesford and more).
I work in a style that best suits you, whether you prefer the classic in-person/on-paper meeting or prefer do everything electronically, I do it your way.
There are many stages of buying a house and I want to hear from you if you are any of the following:
If you are considering the option of buying a house in London and want to start seeing what’s out there, get a feel for the London area market and learn how the process works its a great time to introduce yourself to our One Year Buyer Program:
- discover the different neighborhoods in the London area that may interest you
- determine the types of housing suitable for your needs (condos, semi-detached, single family, duplex, granny suite)
- start monitoring the market so that when the time comes for you to actually buy that property you will have a wealth of experience
I often hear that clients didn’t want to bother anyone or feel pressured to commit to a Realtor…it’s no trouble. I will set up an automatic search that will notify you when properties that meet your criteria come on the market and you can monitor them at your leisure, no obligation. When the time comes you will know what’s out there and be able to determine which homes are a good value because you have knowledge of the market. The Real Estate market in London, Ontario is fast-moving, when you are ready to buy you need to be READY TO BUY because when your dream house is listed you have a matter of days to make that decision. My advice to you, start now so that when you’re ready…you’re ready.
Ready to Start Viewing Properties
You’re ready. You’ve been pre-qualified for financing and all you need to do now is find that house. Do you want a good deal, a dream home or both? Kristina Bradley is the Realtor for you. I receive instant alerts when new houses that match your criteria come on the back end of the MLS listing service for the London area, before they are available to the public. That is the time to act because if it’s your dream home, chances are it’s someone else’s dream too. I will provide you with:
- pre-screened listings so that we aren’t wasting valuable time viewing properties that don’t meet your expectations
- historical information about each property
- background of ownership and market value
- pre-inspection assessment of physical condition and red flags
I am an advocate for you, I am your negotiator and I am your unbiased 3rd party when you an need an unemotionally invested champion of your best interests. Let’s start viewing properties.
House is Sold, Moving to the London and Need it Now
What are you waiting for? Call me!!! 519.872.3578
Real Estate Investors, I’m ready. The moment that property hits the back end of MLS I’m on it and if I’m on it, you’re on it. I have one finger on the pulse of the market and answer my own phone–precious time will not be lost playing telephone tag and waiting to set up appointments to get in to view a property. However, expediency is meaningless if we can’t get you a good price. I will negotiate the best deal possible because unlike most Realtors I treat every transaction like I’m spending from my own wallet.